Friday, December 10, 2010

More Gifts for Friends

Surfing the Internetz give me many ideas for gifts. Shadows in the Nyte has some pretty awesome scarves on her blog. I took the idea of the Yoshi scarf and made my own, mostly for my gamer friend. She recently got a 8-Bit 1-up tattooed on the back of her neck.


I'm rather proud of it... but I have to criticize myself of course, just ways to get a bit better. I slacked on the spikes.. tried two styles and didn't feel like correcting, the tongue is going off at an odd angle. Once I get the kinks worked out I may get around to posting a pattern. 

Materials used: 
Vanna's Choice: Scarlet, Fern, White. 
Carilina Black for the eyes (remnants of another scarf) 
Crochet hooks J and G. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello. I found your blog name written on my pattern from that day at Duncan's. Looking forward to seeing more of what you make. Come over and visit me at nicolaknits.wordpress.com.
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the pattern! Soo cute! My son would love this!

    ReplyDelete